|Pay Car No.153|
Pay carriage, 31 foot 6 inch in length. Built by the South Australian Railways at the Islington workshops in 1904. One end of the car is fitted up as a pay masters office with a bench around two sides and a window in the end of the car. Next to the office are two longitudinal berths and the remainder of the car is fitted up with tables, shower and lavatory.